Returns & Exchanges
Refunds by mail, or exchanges and refunds in-store, are valid within 30 days from the original order date. Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached, accompanied by the invoice.
Please Note: Prices displayed on the website do not include taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) will be calculated on the total value of merchandise, as well as shipping charges, and will be displayed on your Order Summary page.
For further information, please click here
How do I return by mail?
1. A return form is included in each package. If you have lost your return form, you can print a blank copy from our website here.
2. Fill out all the required information on the return form including your order number, SKU number (found on the tag or sticker) of the items you are returning and the return code.
3. Securely pack your merchandise, return form and invoice in a box, envelope or bag of your choice.
4. Customer is responsible for shipping fees incurred in the return process. Please return the package to:
900 Boulevard Grignon
Saint-Jérôme, Quebec J7Y 3S7
5. Drop the package off at your nearest post office, or arrange a Canada Post pickup by calling 1-866-607-6301 or online at the Canada Post website: canadapost.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/request-pickup.page
• Once the return has been received and processed by our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email.
• The refund will be processed back onto the original method of payment used for purchase, and can take up to 3-5 business days after your return has been received.
• Returns under $5.00 will not be accepted back at our warehouse, and will be returned to the customer.
• Online returns are eligible for a refund only.
How do I exchange by Mail?
Unfortunately, we don’t accept exchanges by mail. You can visit us in-store to complete the exchange process at a Amnesia location near you.
How do I return or exchange In-store?
To return your online purchase to any Amnesia near you, please bring your items with your order invoice. All invoices are printed and shipped with your package on a shipping label. Once the return is accepted, a refund will be processed to your original method of payment.
Note for Paypal and Google Pay Customers: All PayPal and Google Pay refunds or exchanges received in-store will be returned to a merchandise card which can be used in-store only. A refund can only be credited to your PayPal or Google Pay account if it is returned by mail.
Can I return or exchange items on Final Sale or Promotions?
• All gift cards, jewelry, intimates (underwear and bras) and swimwear are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in-store.
• All final sale items listed at 70-80% off, or under a Buy 1 Get 2 Free promotion cannot be returned or exchanged by mail or in-store.
• All items purchased under promotions Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 for 10 Cents, Buy 1 Get 1 for 1 Cent, Buy 1 Get 1 for $1 or Buy 1 Get 1 Free, can only be exchanged in-store. Items under these promotions are eligible for a full refund if both items are returned by mail or in-store (regular priced item and discounted item).
How do I return a damaged item?
If you receive a damaged or defective item in your order, please reach out to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a photo of the item. We will do our best to replace the item if still in stock.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY (PURCHASES MADE IN-STORE)
We will gladly exchange or give a merchandise credit within 14 days of purchase. Merchandise must not be washed, worn or damaged. All original tags must be attached & accompanied by a valid receipt. Upon return or exchange, your name, address, phone number & signature will be required for auditing purposes. We do not offer refunds. All clearance items, intimate apparel, swimwear and pierced jewelry are final sale.
Still need help?
Our Customer Support Team is here to assist you with anything you need! Reach out to us via email at email@example.com